1: Competent Christian Counseling, Volume One: Foundations and Practice of Compassionate Soul Care
Primary: 1: Competent Christian Counseling, Volume One: Foundations and Practice of.pdf - 41,629 KB/Sec
Mirror [#1]: 1: Competent Christian Counseling, Volume One: Foundations and Practice of.pdf - 50,517 KB/Sec
Mirror [#2]: 1: Competent Christian Counseling, Volume One: Foundations and Practice of.pdf - 37,235 KB/Sec
- Christian Counseling Ethics: A Handbook for Psychologists, Therapists and Pastors
- Essentials of English: A Practical Handbook Covering All the Rules of English Grammar and Writing Style (Barron's Educational Series)
- Caring for People God's Way: Personal and Emotional Issues, Addictions, Grief, and Trauma
- Law for the Christian Counselor:
- The Quick-Reference Guide to Biblical Counseling
- Modern Psychotherapies: A Comprehensive Christian Appraisal (Christian Association for Psychological Studies Partnership)
- Counseling Today: Foundations of Professional Identity
- Intentional Interviewing and Counseling: Facilitating Client Development in a Multicultural Society
- Psychology, Theology, and Spirituality in Christian Counseling (AACC Library)
- Psychology & Christianity: Five Views (Spectrum Multiview Books)
Under the guidance of the highly respected American Association of Christian Counselors (AACC), more than 40 leading Christian professionals have come together to provide this comprehensive, authoritative, and up-to-date reference guide for professional and lay counselors, pastors, and leaders in training.
Competent Christian Counseling offers you:
• the best contributions on spiritual formation and pastoral care from Scripture as well as from giants of church history
• the latest research, theory, and successful practice methods in Christian counseling
• a practical, 21st century model of Christian counseling that is not only “counselor friendly,” but also facilitates effective, biblical client change--all geared to help people mature in the ways and wisdom of Jesus Christ.
Competent Christian Counseling, edited by Timothy Clinton and George Ohlschlager, is destined to be regarded for years to come as the authoritative, trustworthy resource for Christian counseling.